Friday, December 26, 2014

Guest Designer for Jaded Blossom!

Hello! It is Heather and I am super excited to be Jaded Blossom's Guest Designer today!  Annie the owner of SVG Cutting Files is my mom's best friend and offered to make ME a file for my post today.  Here are my snowmen-


The candy is decorated with Pattern Candies and the cute snowman from Christmas Candy Wraps.


 I stamped a heart from Patterned Candies for the snowman's heart.  "Thank you Snow Much" is from the Kind Thanks stamp set.  The tags are made with Mini Tag Dies 2.


I hope you enjoyed my project today! Thanks so much Candace and Michelle for letting me be a guest designer for Jaded Blossom.

-Heather

8 comments:

  1. These are SOOO cute! LOVE the new snowman boxes and all that wonderful pattern paper! The heart candies showing through the windows is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool snowmen boxes! Great job Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your GDS over at JB!
    They are absolutely ADORABLE!! You made me smile!
    I am a new follower.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely adorable! I love your choice of papers, and how you placed the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather these are awesome! I love the snowman hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Heather, these are so so cute!!! Nice job. Congrats on being a JB guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEEK! Heather, these are ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the color combo and the placement of the heart candy stamp! Awesome job. Thanks so much for being a guest designer for Jaded Blossom this month!
    ~Candace
    JB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are soooo adorable ~ you did a fabulous job on them! I love how you put the heart where the snowmans heart would be ~ just too cute! thanks for being our GD today !!!

    Michelle ~ JB Owner

    ReplyDelete